Friday, August 10, 2007

APFG

It's really such a shame that you guys can't meet Antony. His isms are priceless.

On China's massive firewall:
i really don't see how my life could be much worse
i mean, kids in africa don't have to deal with blocked internet access

On Marina helping me download a song that said firewall is blocking:
ur friend is amaZING
i asked my friend to do that and he was at work
and said he couldn't
so yeah i am not friends with him any more
(me: well yeah she's also in Panama with nothing to do)
well my friend is working in a lab that is performing groundbreaking cancer research. i just told him that he needs to get his priorities straight

On friendship:
I mean, suck it up. Isn't that what being friends is about, buying things for each other? I mean, that's what I do for all my friends. If I didn't buy them presents I wouldn't have any friends. You guys don't do that? I guess it's a Northern thing.

1 comment:

supercat said...

guess who i ran into last night? here's a hint: half-nigerian, plays soccer.

on another note, stephanie flies out from PEK in a couple of hours, wish me luck as i try to rekindle the flame stateside.